Full digital front panel calibration. NEMA 4 stainless steel enclosure. Full RFI/EMI shielding to comply w/H44. Two standard separate serial outputs, either 20 ma serial current loop or 5 VDC RS232C. Tilt-stand base for desk or wall mounting. Adjustable digital averaging. Two setpoints with preact & dribble. The UMC600 has a program which will record the incoming and outgoing weights of a truck, and provide a printed record containing "Gross - Tare - Net". (300) transactions are stored each with a six (6) digit ID number. The unit can be used in any of three modes: 1. Full truck in. 2. Empty truck in. 3. Fixed tare mode.
S.WA 4131 Rev 2 NTEP 00-004 III/IIIL 10,000 div
- *UMC600-AEAC - Need external 12VDC power supply
- Part Numbers KBT7116-11 and KBT7116-11 - 20VAC to 120VAC, 5ma to 1 amp
- Part Number KBT7116-12 - 100DC max, 0.5 amps max, 10 VA max
- Part Number KBT7116-17 - Requires KBT7116-16
- Part Number KBT7116-4 - Also used on UMC444 & UMC555